When your car malfunctions, you need to trust a car mechanic on the Gold Coast or in Burleigh Heads to find the cause of the problem and fix it. However, with so many mechanics in the industry, how can you find one that you can trust to get the job done properly without wasting your time or having to worry about being overcharged? It’s simple. You visit Aussie Brakes for assistance.
then chat to us about a custom dyno tune for your vehicle today!
WHAT WE OFFER
When you visit Aussie Brakes for any car mechanical issue, you’ll enjoy superior customer service – whether it’s for something minor like faulty headlights or spark plugs, or a serious problem like replacing your transmission or head gasket. Our aim is to make sure that you leave our Burleigh Heads workshop knowing that your car is safe to drive, and that your repairs are done professionally, ensuring that they will last.
Aussie Brakes can help you with any automotive mechanical problem, including:
- Air conditioning troubleshooting and repair
- Clutch replacement and dyno tuning
- Brake and power steering hose customisation
- Exhaust repairs and replacement
- Gearbox replacement or reconditioning
- Motor replacement or reconditioning
- Radiator replacement, repair, or reconditioning
- Suspension repairs, and upgrades to airbag systems
WHY CHOOSE AUSSIE BRAKES TO FIX YOUR MECHANICAL PROBLEMS
As a family run business, you’re working with a close-knit team that truly value your car, and will do what it takes to get it back on the road quickly and without breaking your budget. In addition to our stellar services, we also offer all customers:
- A 6 month, 10,000km warranty (as per manufacturer’s conditions) on all work
- Full Motor Trades Association of Australia and Governing Body compliance
- Car inspections done free of charge
- 10% discount on all work undertaken for seniors
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY
Booking an appointment with Aussie brakes is easy. Simply call 07 55220798 and there’s a good chance that we’ll be able to help you on the same day, unless it’s a peak time, in which case you might be required to join a very short waiting list.
To save time and ensure your car remains in tip top shape, why not check to see if your car is due for a full mechanical service or log book servicing? This will ensure all your mechanical issues can get fixed in one session!